Docs 2.0 CR2 iFix 003 has been released just has been released.
It adds the following two new capabilities:
- Added the capability of customizing a watermark when previewing in the Spreadsheets and Documents editors.
- This allows the administrator to configure a customized watermark to display the user’s name and the preview date to protect important content
- Added the capability to enable cell protection for third-party repository integration.
It fixes everything from iFix002as well as the following things:
- Fixed the issue that a community page continuously refreshes when CCM integration is not configured correctly.
- Fixed a UI display issue with some specific locales in a browser.
- Fixed the issue that browser window cannot be automatically closed after check-in in CCM and ICN.
- Fixed the issue of bulleted items in the Documents editor being numbered in Chinese.
- Fixed the issue of numerous rendering styles caused by the Chinese font in the Documents editor.
- Fixed an issue with underline style rendering in the Documents editor.
- Fixed an issue with the fidelity of the accounting format in the Spreadsheets editor.
- Fixed an issue with scientific notation in the Spreadsheets editor.
- Fixed an issue with the EDATE function in the Spreadsheets editor.
- Fixed an issue with line chart rendering in the Spreadsheets editor.
It can be downloaded here at FixCentral.