So if you have been wondering why IBM had been so careful in the communication around the roadmap etc of IBM Connections: Here is why.
” The software products in scope represent a total addressable market of more than $50 billion and include:
- Appscan for secure application development,
- BigFix for secure device management,
- Unica (on-premise) for marketing automation,
- Commerce (on-premise) for omni-channel eCommerce,
- Portal (on-premise) for digital experience,
- Notes & Domino for email and low-code rapid application development, and
- Connections for workstream collaboration. “
I am really looking forward to this and am looking forward to getting as much new traction as we did with Domino in the past year!
Let’s rock with Connections! And Domino of course! 😀