Unfortunately a few bugs sneaked their way into IBM Docs 2.0 CR3 unnoticed. This iFix takes care of them.
You can grab it from here at FixCentral.
It fixes the following issues:
- Fixed the issue that not all editor profiles can be displayed in Track Change panel.
- Fixed the fidelity issue of imported .docx files that have track change enabled and there is chance of deleting.
- Fixed the fidelity issue of imported Microsoft Office documents that have justified alignment setting in the paragraph.
- Fixed the defect in Spreadsheets editor that number displays incorrectly when the number format is set as text and it exceeds 15 digits.
- In IBM Content Navigator(ICN) integration environment, fixed the issue that when auto-check in is disabled, the check in button displays for the user who is not the one to check out the file.
- Removed obsolete logs after editing and viewing files.
Here are the Release Note for the iFix.