The IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR3 iFix 002 has just been released on FixCentral.
It contains the following fixes:
- Fixed the defect that links in PDF files cannot be opened after clicking.
- Supported digital signature view in PDF files.
- Fixed the error when creating documents from .dotx templates.
- Fixed the issue that documents sometimes cannot be published caused by the authentication timeout of the documents when there is network anomaly.
- Fixed the issue that the spreadsheet is rendered as a blank page when there is cell value which is formatted as currency and has more than 10 decimal places.
- Updated the Proxy installer package to fix the co-editing issue in deployment topology with multiple Docs nodes in the cluster and multiple IHS webservers installed.
Prerequisit is the installation of IBM Connections Docs CR3.