The Docs Development team has just published IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR3 ifix005 on FixCentral.
These are the fixes included in the ifix:
Installation and integration:
- Fixed the issue of incorrect error handling at Docs server side for the wrong response returned by the REST API of 3rd party repository.
- Fixed the issue of failing to add a new node with a version mismatching error after upgrading IBM Docs.
- Added Navigation Pane in documents for users to quickly navigate the document through Outline.
- Enhanced the performance of rendering large and complex tables.
- Added three document JavsScript APIs: enableTrackChange, disableTrackChange and clearChangeHistory.
- Enhanced inserting and deleting cells function in spreadsheets by adding the options of Insert Cells and Shift Right/Down and Delete Cells and Shift Left/Up.
- Fixed the issue that comments cannot move together with cells when cut/paste.
- Fixed the issue that conditional formatting does not refresh when input or undo/redo.
- Fixed the issue that the date format does not change with the document locale for imported .xls files in IBM Docs.
- Fixed the issue that delete one sheet, refresh, and then new edits for the other remaining sheets cannot be saved.
- Fixed the issue that SVG images cannot be displayed in IE browser.
- Fixed the issue that multi-column text cannot be displayed correctly in textbox.
- Fixed the issue that font size in imported .pptx files were changed in IBM Docs in some cases.
- Fixed the issue that some specific pictures in pdf files cannot be rendered correctly in Viewer.