While it is “only” an ifix it does come with a very welcome change for presentations: The file size limit has been increased to 300 Slides and 100 MB file size and the limit of 3000 objects within a presentation has been removed. This definitely will help many customers with larger presentations. In addition to the previous copy formatting has been added.
Here the complete list of fixes:
- Fixed the issue of failing to open files when the browser language setting is en-* other than en, en-us, or en-gb by providing a solution of language fallback to en.
- Fixed the sanity check failure of soffice process on Linux Conversion server.
- Fixed the hang issue caused by some files with specific wmf images.
- Fixed a rare issue that content might be corrupted when multiple editors start editing the same document at the same time.
- Fixed the issue of one specific document that contains empty shape cannot be opened after publishing.
- Fixed the issue of title shown as “undefined” in the dialog of Insert Special Character.
- Fixed the issue that some comment items are duplicated in the view of comments list when co-editing.
- Added Copy Formatting that you can use to quickly copy and apply text styles and list styles by clicking the icon.
- Increased the supported file size to 300 slides and 100MB, and removed the restriction of 3000 objects(such as text boxes, shapes, images and OLE objects).
- Fixed the issue that font size shown in IBM Docs presentation editor is smaller than in MS office.
- Fixed the date time formatting issue in some specific time zones (for example, Dublin Summer Time) after upgrading your browser.
- Fixed the issue that documents cannot be opened in Viewer when watermark is turned on.